Home > Computer & Internet Access > Teen Center Computers
Teen Center Computers
Use of the computers in the Teen Center is for teens between the ages of 12 and 18.
- To use a computer, log in with your library card number at an open station.
- All workstations will be logged off ten minutes before closing.
- There is a 1-hour limit when others are waiting.
Software & Hardware
- 8 PCs (Microsoft Windows machines)
- Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Office 2007 (includes Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint)
- Internet Explorer 8.0
- USB drive slots
- All computers have Internet access capabilities.
- All computers are connected to a color printer.
order to print in color or black and white, patrons must add money to
their library card. Please see a library staff member for assistance.
- Printing costs $.10 per page for black and white, $.25 per page for color.
Rules & Regulations
In order to foster a safe and quiet environment, please abide by the following courtesies:
- Talking is okay, but shouting is not okay.
- Use respectful language and gestures; no cursing, insults or threats.
- Keep hands, feet & objects to yourself; do not touch others or throw things.
- Listen to music with headphones only.
- Treat others as you wish to be treated; everyone must feel welcome and safe here.
For more information, please contact Teen Services.