Home > eBooks from the Library > Audiobooks for Your Apple Device
Audiobooks for Your Apple Device
With your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, you can get eAudiobooks from the Ohio Digital Library.
Note: Have an iPod? See these instructions.
What do I need?
- Internet Connection
- Library Card
How does it work?
- Install OverDrive Media Console app.
- Browse for titles in the Ohio Digital Library using the OverDrive Media Console app.
- Checkout audiobooks in MP3 format.
- Download the title to your device.
You can keep audiobooks for up to 2 weeks, 10 items at a time per service.
To renew items, keep the expired file on your computer, then checkout the title again.
How do I get started?
Here are step-by-step instructions to help you get started.
Need help? Try these resources.
- Help for Ohio Digital Library
- Note: The Ohio Digital Library is powered by OverDrive.
Didn't find the book you wanted? Let us know.
- Suggest a purchase for the Ohio Digital Library.
- Or find out if the library owns it in book on CD or Playaway format.
Still have questions? We offer hands-on assistance. Contact us.