Home > Help > Library Catalog > Can't Find It?
Can't Find It?
Didn’t find what you were looking for in the library’s catalog?
- Check your spelling.
- Try eliminating punctuation.
- Look for the "Did you mean...?" suggestions.
- Want books about pumpkins? Try searching the singular "pumpkin" instead.
- Searching for books about music? Try searching "music*" and your results will include books about music, musicians and musicals!
- Google it. We know, it sounds silly. But Google is very forgiving about misspellings and misinformation.
More Search Options
- Looking for a specific edition, such as the newest edition of a textbook? Enter the title's ISBN number into the search box and click FIND IT.
- Need to search by publisher? Click on the Classic Catalog link and enter your search term. Then click on the MODIFY SEARCH button. Enter your search term again and the publisher information in the PUBLISHER field.