Home > Help > My Account > Pay Fines
Fines are assessed for items that are
returned to the library or renewed past their due date. For
more information about fines, see Library Card Policies.
- Online: The library accepts online credit card payment of fines over $1. (See instructions below.)
- At the Library: The library accepts cash, check or credit card payments at the Circulation Desk inside the library's main entrance. We also accept credit card payment at the self-checkout stations inside the library's main entrance.
- Over the Phone: The library accepts credit card payment over the phone. Call us at 614.882.7277 ext. 2.
- By Mail: The library accepts check payment through the mail. Mail a check made payable to Westerville Public Library to 126 S. State St., Westerville, OH 43081 along with your full name and library card number. Note: The library can only accept checks that have been filled out with blue or black ink.
Note: The library can only accept American Express credit cards at the Circulation Desk, self-checkout machines or online. The library cannot accept American Express at the Coffee Service. Also, the library cannot accept credit cards for business accounts at this time.
Pay Fines Online
- Go to MY ACCOUNT and enter your NAME and LIBRARY CARD NUMBER.
- Click on UNPAID FINES AND BILLS.
- Click on PAY ONLINE.
library accepts all major credit cards for online payment, including
VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Select the fines that
you wish to pay, complete all of the relevant information and click
- A confirmation page will appear. You can print a copy
of your receipt at this time and/or click OK. If you have a valid email
address, receipt of payment will be sent to the address you entered.