Home > Help > My Account > Renew Items
- Renew online by using My Account. (See instructions below.)
- Renew through the library's app.
- Call the automated renewal system at
614.882.7277 ext. 1.*
- Speak to a staff member at the Circulation Desk inside the library's main entrance.
Note: Items checked out through SearchOhio or OhioLINK cannot be renewed via phone. Please log into your online account or contact the library to renew these items.
- You can renew items up to 4 times, unless another patron has requested it or if your library
card has a fine of over $5.00.
- When a renewal is successful, the new due date will be exactly one loan period from the current date.
- Items requested through SearchOhio or OhioLINK have different renewal policies.
- If you renewed an
item after its original due date, you will be assessed a fine for
the days between the due date and the day you renewed the item.
- If your library card account's expiration date is before the
item’s due date, the due date for the item will be set as your
expiration date. To extend the expiration date for your library card
account, please call 614.882.7277 ext. 2 in order to verify your
- Log in to MY ACCOUNT.
- Click the checkbox next to each item you would like to renew.
RENEW SELECTED ITEMS. You will see red text appear for each item you
chose to renew. If the renewal was unsuccessful, the red text will
notify you that the item could not be renewed.
an item’s renewal was unsuccessful, you must bring the item back by the
original due date. Otherwise, the item’s new due date will appear in
the STATUS column.