Home > Help > Room Reservations
The library offers numerous rooms and meeting spaces for customers, community groups, and organizations. There are two meeting rooms and a conference room available for area non-profit organizations with accommodations for between 3 and 100 attendees. For more information about the rules and regulations regarding room use, please refer to the Meeting Room Guidelines.
Small groups (between 1 and 7 people) can reserve one of our study rooms or tutor rooms for 3-hour increments. There is no non-profit restriction for these rooms. For more information about the rules and regulations regarding room use, please refer to the Study & Tutor Room Guidelines.
Please note: Room reservations cannot be made more than three months in advance, or within 24-hours of the meeting time without consulting a staff member. A library card is not required in regard to use of a room. Also, the Combined Meeting Room is unavailable for reservations on Saturdays. You
may book Meeting Room A or Meeting Room B, but not both.
Reserve a Room
- Click on MEETING ROOMS or STUDY ROOMS in the RESERVATIONS section of the homepage.
- Choose the room you are interested in using. (To view room details, simply roll your mouse over the room name.)
- Choose the date you are interested in from the calendar.
- To make sure you are viewing the correct room/date, simply view the text at the top of the time grid. (Example: Study Room North on 1/1/2000.)
- All available times will read as OPEN. Choose the time of your reservation by clicking on the first checkbox and the last checkbox for your desired time range. (If you are unable to check the box, it may be because it is within 24-hours of your desired reservation time. To make a reservation, you must contact the library by phone or email.)
- Click CONTINUE.
- Enter the information requested on the form.
- Click VERIFY REQUEST.
- Review the information you have entered, then click SUBMIT REQUEST.
- You will receive an email with your request details. Once your request has been approved by a staff member, you will receive a confirmation email.
Cancel a Reservation
- Click on CANCEL A RESERVATION on the homepage.
- Enter the CONFIRMATION NUMBER for the request you wish to cancel.
- Click SUBMIT.