- May 9: Last day to reserve items for delivery to the schools.
- May 17: Last day of deliveries to the schools.
- May 22: Last day that Library Link will pick up returned items at the schools until the end of Summer Break. Deliveries and pickups will resume in August.
How It Works
- Library Link makes daily deliveries of Westerville Public Library materials to any participating school in the Westerville City School District.
- Students, faculty and staff of the participating schools can all receive library materials, except for art prints, as dictated by our library policies.
- Deliveries are made every weekday during school hours. (Please see our Events calendar for possible exceptions.) All Westerville Library materials can also be returned through Library Link.
In order to receive materials for pickup at your school, you must apply for a Westerville Library card. Please see your school librarian or office staff for an application, or come into the library with your parent or guardian. Once you have been issued a library card, simply place reserves for materials as usual, choosing your school as the Pickup Location when requested.
Items requested through Library Link will be available at the school’s designated location for four (4) school days, including delivery day. Please see our library policies for information on how long items will be loaned. You can also find due dates for items by logging in to My Account.
Items will not be delivered to a school upon request in the following instances:
- If your library account has a fine over $5. (The block from checking out additional items will be removed when your fines are paid down to $5.00 or less.)
- If you have requested more than 10 of each media item at a time.
- If you have requested items after filling out our online library card application, but have not come in to the library with your parent or guardian.
Feel free to contact Outreach Services if you have any additional questions.